Monday, July 13, 2009

What People Are Saying About Striation

A Friend Let Me in on Her Secret


“Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Having watched my weight my whole life, been vigilant about diet and exercise, you can imagine my dismay when during my pregnancy I began to notice stretch marks appearing across my stomach and upper thighs. I tried many different things from “home remedies” to very pricey products at department stores with no luck. When a friend told me about Striation™, I thought I would give it a try. I have never been happier with a product! Thank you for living up to your word!” - Cassandra P., Tampa, Fl.


Longtime Sufferer


“I have had stretch marks as long as I can remember. I have been struggling with creams and even professional treatments with no success. I have been using Striation™ for about a month now, and I can truly see a difference. Not only does my skin feel fantastic, the stretch marks are noticeably less.” - Stacy L., Shreveport, LA


Thin and Loving It!

“I lost over 100lbs. recently. As you can imagine, I am very proud of my accomplishment and would like nothing more than to be able to wear the clothes that I have always dreamt about wearing. The one major problem is stretch marks. I seem to have them everywhere. My arms, legs, stomach are all covered. I saw Striation on the web and thought “what the heck, I’ll give it a try.” I am so glad I did! Pretty quickly I noticed a dramatic change in my skin. When you say “SNaP” you’re not kidding! I really feel like my skin is like a brand new rubber band. It feels soft, yet it is much tighter and the stretch marks have begun to fade.” - Linda S., Austin, TX


No Longer a Skeptic


“I did a lot of research before trying Striation™ and although I was skeptical and knew better than to expect the scars to be completely removed, I was very pleased with the overall result. I am able to wear midriff showing cloths again!”

- Katharine H., Boston, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment